Monday, November 15, 2010

Letter To My Soulmate - I Know You Are Out There Somewhere...

Because I have waited, sometimes impatiently, never giving up the search, made more poignant by an ever present, profound and fathomless yearning.  Because I have not accepted, nor committed any compromise, admitting none to occupy that place in my heart, which is your domain alone ...
Because I have denied the pretenders their claim upon my soul, a right that none save you may have.  Because I operate from the premise that the highest honour I may bestow upon myself, and you, is to rather spend the next thirty hours of my life with you in it, as opposed to the next thirty years of my life with second best.  Because I have embraced the loneliness as a prelude to elysium, not for one instant doubting your existence, nor surrendering my hope or forfeiting my faith, that we will find each other ...

No comments:

Post a Comment