Friday, April 29, 2011

Wondering And Waiting

Wondering and waiting upon a moonlit midnight clear sky.... are you there my handsome love? A yearning hunger lay deep within me, stirring my soul to ever brilliant waves of energy and love … and yet who is it for? There is nobody here but me and so I wonder and wait for that special someone to hear my lonely cry in the middle of the night, to share a sweet embrace and a warm kiss against the cold beneath the beautiful moonlit night sky. The oh so beautiful moon, it's silvery sheen gazing down upon me, lulling me ever deeper into its mystic embrace… leaving me longing for a gentle tender embrace from another... a gentle deep kiss, lips taking in mine ever so slowly, the sweet taste of his mouth strumming me alive. Can you not hear my cry my handsome love, and feel my passion as I reach out towards you. Oh my handsome love, my oh so special love, where are you, why have you delayed so long to find me…will you ever find me?

No comments:

Post a Comment