Sunday, June 1, 2014

Nature Always Laughs Last

For as far back as I can remember, people have under-estimated me. Just a girl. All have had their opinion. Really, though, they have no idea. None what-so-ever.
 
Oh, they've all tried to define me….those arrogant sorts. They've tried to crumple me into their narrow, distrustful little mentalities. Just be like this, just be like that…as if I were a page in some often-read book and they, alone, ran the library. Relentless, they have been…these self-involved types….frantic, arrogant and relentless. It is, I suppose, in their nature. But nature, you see, always has a bigger plan. And nature always laughs last.
Some always challenge my values...attempt to publicly shame my ideas...Be forewarned, the negative sorts will lay a lot of eggs. My advice to those in the same boat...  stay strong, spiritually and emotionally.  It is important to realise that negativity exists in this world because we need it… like a ship needs a compass …so that we may overcome the undiscovered parts of ourselves and sail to new horizons.
Stand by your principles, walk silently and be beholden to no one. It is the way of all wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment