Thursday, January 29, 2015

BREAKING NEWS: Sadly this is life in South Africa

Sadly this is life in South Africa...not very nice to see but this is what it is! Incidents of crime happen every SINGLE day. Most of them do not even make the news anymore as it has just become such a "normal" part of every day life. I sometimes even have to wonder as to my reaction when I do see something terrible happen, it's almost like nothing shocks me anymore. I think I have become so numb to all these gruesome things we see. How on earth can this be accepted as normal living!!! It makes me angry! Excuse my language but seriously it makes me F-cken angry!! All because of our f-cking useless President and government. There just is no law and order anymore. They took away the death penalty because they consider each and every one of them their "brothers and sisters" and everyone of those criminals should have the right to live! F-ck man where is the common sense in that. If you are a criminal, whether you are black, white, f-cking pink or blue, I don't care, but you have to be punished appropriately!!!! To those who read this - I do apologise for my foul language but unfortunately I had to vent. I AM still human after all!!

BREAKING NEWS: Area surrounding Bedford Centre in lock down

No comments:

Post a Comment