Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lion Park Fourways/Lanseria

On Valentines day my sisters and I took my cousin Alina to the Lion Park which is very close to my home. As we did not manage to see any Lions or Cheetah in the Pilanesberg National Park we thought it would be great if Alina at least still got to see them at the Lion Park. We were also very lucky in that each of us could actually touch a Lion Cub. I am glad that we went out on Valentines day as that day is not particularly my favourite day at the moment. Even the week before or just after is also not the best as inevitably my mind wanders to a certain person that was a part of my life. So being focused on other things is certainly a blessing in disguise.










Me with a White Lion Cub.

My cousin Alina with another Lion Cub.

No comments:

Post a Comment