Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Best Version

I can't say I am proud of my past but I can say I am proud of my scars. I am proud of the fact that I have learned from my mistakes. I have gone through some dreadful situations and I learned that all things in life don't work out in your favour. I know who my true friends are. I will not allow random people to manipulate me with sugar coated bitter pills and sweet talking. I can't guarantee I'll be able to walk around with a smile on my face but I will not shed my tears for people who are fake and who have back stabbed me. No matter how much people try to shatter me, break me or knock me down, I will keep trying till I get what I want. I am determined to survive and in the end I will know I did my best. I love my new version and I am determined to make it my best version.

No comments:

Post a Comment