Friday, April 24, 2015

I Need To Know

I feel I am going to regret you...letting myself fall for you. My mind is constantly racing with unfinished thoughts of you filled with both love and uncertainty. I think I might be trapped somewhere in the middle of loving you with my mind or my heart...The uncertainty you leave me with clouds my thoughts with everything I do throughout the day and I can't silence them. I wish I could look into your eyes more intensely...I might be able to see truth or deceit in them, but I don't think it's so black and white with you...Your emotions push and pull inside of you just as mine do, but if I could see what exactly is controlling their direction, I'd be okay. Maybe I missed something...Maybe you've already shown me the answers I need and my heart is too stubborn to accept them. I do know I cannot keep silent anymore. Any crack I see in you, I'll explore. I have to...I need to know.



No comments:

Post a Comment