Sunday, April 24, 2016

Facebook

Why is it that facebook always have to change everything? I get an e-mail from them saying that my facebook e-mail will not be available after 1 May 2016 and that I need to update my primary e-mail address. So I do this. Next thing I get a message to say that my username is no longer available. I go back to my facebook page and it is gone!! A message comes up that the page is no longer available or may have been removed! Frigging idiots! I had to now change my settings and choose another username. That did not work either. I finally ended up with some other bunch of numbers allocated to my name. So after about 30 minutes of trying to fix everything I now have a facebook profile again!!! So infuriating. Instead of just leaving things as they were we would have less issues to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment