Saturday, February 4, 2017

Moving Closer To The Rainbow

This is absolutely incredible!!! Another reading for 3 February 2017 that is all about being creative. Achieving what it is I want to achieve. My previous post "The Wind Is Blowing In The Direction Of My Dreams" was right on point and here is another. Goosebumps galore...clearly a message from the Universe for me that I am on the right path. Yes, just as Gregory says, "I am going to do it, even if it is scary" - exactly my take on things yesterday the 3rd of Feb! I deserve to be happy in my life and I will walk through the doorway. There is a beautiful, exciting future for me out there and I am stepping toward it! You just have to agree that these things cannot be made up. Come on - really - two readings on the same day from two different people? I just love it when the Universe speaks to me - this is not coincidental! 

No comments:

Post a Comment