Friday, April 28, 2017

Midlands Saddle And Trout

Today I sit here with elation in my heart! That awesome feeling just knowing you have a week's break to look forward to. A get away out in the country is what this body, mind and soul are craving for! Rita, Angie (my sisters) and I will be leaving on Monday and back on Friday. Midlands Saddle and Trout is a resort close to Mooi River about 60km from Pietermaritzburg. It will probably be about a 3 hour drive for us from Johannesburg. We have never been there, so we are quite excited. I will still do some work during the mornings quickly, nothing major - just enough :) I am so looking forward to having an office out in the country - weather depending ofcourse as it can get really cold down there and they also have snow. I may just even do some horse riding and some trout fishing. Oooohhh yesss...Monday just cannot come soon enough!!



No comments:

Post a Comment