Friday, November 24, 2017

Feeling On Top Of The World

Hello beautiful day! Gosh I have not felt this great in ages. You know, when you open your eyes in the morning and you are just so eager to get out of bed and get going with the day. That incredible, relaxed feeling that everything is going in the right direction. Amazing how you can get sucked in by life's responsibilities that you end up like a programmed robot. Just doing what needs to be done for the sake of doing it. You forget who you are in the process and you forget all about life's pleasures! 

I feel like a new person. I have taken time out for myself. I have taken time to sit out on the patio in the mornings when I have breakfast, weather permitting ofcourse. Just sitting and enjoying the chirping of the birds, feeling the sunshine on my face and the gentle breeze brush through my hair. I have not done that in a long time. Absolute bliss! As for sleeping. Oh wow! Going to bed with no thoughts racing through my mind like someone sitting on a bicycle that is standstill and pedalling like hell! My head hits the pillow and I fall into this peaceful sleep to find myself waking in the morning completely refreshed and not drained like before.

Even my exercise regimen has taken on a new lease on life. I totally smashed it this morning!! I just love that feeling of euphoria after a great work out! 

I have finally found balance. Oh man, life is GREAT!






No comments:

Post a Comment